RE: Birthdays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Birthdays
From: "Steve" <stevestr6@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:24:48 -0800
I am 47 and really surprised at the number of guys in their 30's who own
the TR's - actually its pretty cool. When I was growing up in (get this)
Berkeley California, there were loads of TRs of all kinds driving around
but I was just a kid who got to look at them as they were parked on the
street. By the time I could drive, they were already disappearing and
even the TR6 was in it's final years of production and was no longer in
vogue. I suppose if you are currently in your 30's perhaps the exposure
to these cars was from your parents or someone else from that generation
when you were very young?

Anyway, I thought the average age of this group was higher than it is.

Steve
'74 TR6