Birthdays

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Birthdays
From: "Jeffrey J. Barteet" <barteet@mrl.ucsb.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:56:38 -0800
You guys and gal are having entirely too much fun on this thread....so here's my
belated input:

I'll be 38 next month. My '62 TR4 and I have been together since '98.

Unlike the 914s, 240z, Spitfires, MGBs TR3 and 20 or so other cars and
motorcycles I've had in the past, the ol' TR and I have no plans on separating.

I do have my moments, however.

Sometimes I think, 'GAWD, why do I keep this crude rattle-trap?'....but these
moments are never behind the wheel. All it takes is a short drive and I'm
hooked again and the perceived need for a 356, XKE coupe or 911s fades away.

-jeffrey