RE: Birthdays

To: "TR" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Birthdays
From: "David Hammond" <d_hammond@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:18:49 -0800
Well, guess I can share ... I am 34 now , at least til October and I have a
TR4 which my dad gave me when I was 13 or 14, needed full restoration which
I finished at around 17.  Once I got my license I drove the project cars
that were sound mechanically .. Still remember the 'Christmas' tr250 that
was red with a green door and ratty top, which I never put up anyway. Drove
a couple other project cars til my 4 was done, which my dad had for a long
time before giving to me.  He has more cars now than I have fingers, so he's
got plenty to do with the cars still.

Now I need to do my TR250, but with the new baby girl, its gonna be a long
slow process, but hopefully she might like helping daddy with it, if not I
am sure she'll at least like going for rides in it when shes older.  I will
find it hard to give it to her when she's old enough, but also very happy
and thrilled at the same time !

David R. Hammond
62 TR4 #CT 17780LO
68 TR250 #CD 185LO