Re: Birthdays

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Birthdays
From: "bryan berlew" <bryan.berlew@us.army.mil>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:46:24 +0300 (Arabic Standard Time)
>Steve wrote:
>
>>...I suppose if you are currently in your 30's perhaps the exposure
>>to these cars was from your parents or someone else from that generation
>>when you were very young?
>>
>There is a school of thought among some psychologists that more than
>any other age, your view of the world is shaped by the way things were
>when you were 10 years old. Well anyway, that fits perfecty with my 59
>TR3A.

I have to agree with Steve.  My father is the one that has gotten me in to
Triumphs with his 75 Spit and 73 GT6.  Now I am 21 going on 22 next month and
I have a 58 TR3A.  If it wasn't for my father i would have never known about
triumphs.  And never would have fell in love with the cars.

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
IMSTP.gif]