RE: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Trick for removing stuck brake caliper pistons
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 20:21:42 -0800
> Is your implication that Nelson was well aware of the faulty
> information he was providing and that
> he could be sued for dispensing such faulty information???

My point was simply that you can't believe everything you read on the
Internet, as Nelson himself pointed out in one of his articles.  The caliper
manufacturer says to not disassemble them, and the guy who does say to
disassemble them, won't defend his opinion in court.  Draw your own
conclusions.

> You'll have to help me here. Maybe you should just state what you
> mean rather than making these
> vague statements and implications of something or other...

Sorry the world isn't quite as clear-cut as you'd like it to be.  I like to
encourage people to think on their own rather than having everything
spoon-fed to them ... but if you can't handle it, feel free to ignore my
little innuendos.

Randall