Re: TR250 Drive Shaft

To: justbrits@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR250 Drive Shaft
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 11:20:36 EDT
In a message dated 10/1/2005 7:41:52 PM Central Standard Time,
justbrits@comcast.net writes:
> And BTW, I SERIOUSLY recommend that if you have never done the u-joints
> since YOU have owned car; take to an automotive machine shop with parts
> (trust me, they will not mind<G>) in hand and request that they do the job
> WHILST you watch!!!  (and learn<G>)
>
> Then have the assemble thing balanced.
>
> First time might cost you $30 - $40 but is WELL worth it!!

I'm sending all of mine to you.  New U-joints installed WITH balance cost me
close to $100.  And I thought it was worth that - especially since pulling the
driveshaft from my TR6 involves dropping the diff And pulling the
transmisison cover.

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org