Re: 'Invisible' Antenna

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 'Invisible' Antenna
From: ZinkZ10C@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:23:13 EDT
In a message dated 10/11/05 1:06:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lmtr4a@ctlnet.com writes:

<<  But I don't even turn that on when I'm driving.  Its just filling
 the radio hole.  >>

None of my cars / trucks have a working radio, I've got too much other stuff
going around in my head to need a distraction.  Most of my trips are under 10
miles in a sitting anyway, the close race track is 7 miles away ( every Friday
in the summer ) and the far one 64 one way ( average once a month ).  The big
old straight 6 Chevy motor with 2 glass packs inline while pulling a trailer
is just fine.

Harold

===     http://www.vtr.org