RE: 'Invisible' Antenna

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: 'Invisible' Antenna
From: Greg <one_second_zero@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:52:56 -0700 (PDT)
XM satellite radio is the only way to go for me when I'm commuting.  MP3s are
great too but I don't have that installed in my commuter yet.   But I don't
have either in the TR6.  Just the 30 year old AM/FM radio that it came with.
But I don't even turn that on when I'm driving.  Its just filling the radio
hole.  The sound of the car and the road is enough for me.  I don't need a
soundtrack to enhance it.   ;-)

Greg H
Denton, TX