RE: 'Invisible' Antenna

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'Invisible' Antenna
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:47:03 -0700
> XM satellite radio is the only way to go for me when I'm
> commuting.  MP3s are great too but I don't have that installed in
> my commuter yet.   But I don't have either in the TR6.

Well, in my case, my Triumph IS my commuter ... and I would much rather
listen to an audio book than the exhaust of the truck next to me when I'm
caught in rush hour traffic.

I also found that audio books made the 2000 miles each way to VTR this year
really fly by.

As they say, different strokes for different folks.
Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org