RE: 'Invisible' Antenna

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 'Invisible' Antenna
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 07:12:31 -0700
> Randall at least has the luxury of a good
> "oldies" station at 101.1

KRTH ?  It's an oldies station, but I wouldn't call it a "good" one.  99.9 KOLA
out of Redlands is much better, IMO.

And now you know why I care about weak signal performance.  With the whip on the
Stag I can listen to KOLA all the way to work, but with the Chevy's hidden
antenna it would fade out about halfway there.

93.1 switched formats about 6 months ago, they've gotten much more like FM used
to be and away from repeating the top 40 over and over again.  I listen to them
in the garage, but I still like my MP3 player better than any of them on the
road.

Randall

===     http://www.vtr.org