Re: I'm putting a Ford 302 V8 in my TR3 like Paul and Tom . . .

To: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm putting a Ford 302 V8 in my TR3 like Paul and Tom . . .
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@razzolink.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 06:10:07 -0700
> At the moment, I'm leaning toward a
> TR3S-inspired, TR6-framed car. I don't have Sabrina handy, but something
> similarly exotic (Jag V-12) would be interesting. I have several projects
> already in line, so I have time to mull it over.

I'm surprised you guys aren't going for an aluminum V8.  There are a lot
of aluminum V8 Range Rover classics hitting the wrecking yards these days.

But considering the price of fuel these days  If I were thinking of a
swap in my TR3 I'd be more apt to try to fit a diesel out of a VW rabbit
and make a deal with my local Chinese restaurant for their left over
cooking oil.

TeriAnn
Busy converting my 302 powered Land Rover to EFI for better fuel economy.

===     http://www.vtr.org