Re: [TR] Decarbonization

To: tr3driver@comcast.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Decarbonization
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 19:59:50 EDT
In a message dated 5/12/2006 7:34:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tr3driver@comcast.net writes:

.   I
don't mean to sound alarmist, but I have a healthy respect for lead
poisoning.

That is a good tip Randall, I don't care to renew the 3B and degrade unno  #1
here!  You know I have certainly sucked up plenty of bad stuff during my
life long amateur Triumph car repair hobby. I sometimes wonder it the  bell is
going to toll someday, but dam those torpedo's full speed  ahead!
Cheers,
Darrell
BTW, I found a dash plaque under the seat in the TR3B after I purchased  it:

                                                           64
                                           Appalachian National Rally

It has a car doing hill climbs and no doubt blowing out  carbon. Might have
been when the frame on the 3B was banged up  too.

===     http://www.vtr.org