[TR] Decarbonization

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Decarbonization
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 12:55:29 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list!
Sorry about the late delay in asking this question,
but I'm on the Digest list. [Which causes me to be
late on input.]

Other than taking the car out on long high speed
drives & hitting the hills, is there any other way of
decarbonizing the tops of the pistons WITHOUT moving
the engine's head?

Maybe spraying something down the throat of each carb?
[Like carb cleaner? either? Raw gasoline?]

Also, I've been told, that carbon on the head is
another way of not having petro flow down the cylinder
wall. What's your opinion?   TIA,

-Cosmo Kramer

===     http://www.vtr.org