Re: [TR] Decarbonization

To: "Michael Porter" <portermd@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Decarbonization
From: "Gerald M Van Vlack" <jerryvv@alltel.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 18:46:12 -0400
Michael, The beer is on me but you've got to come to the Summer Party. I'd
enjoy your company and meeting you after all these years. I just knew that
one of our extra techi guys would win the beer.
I don't have an oscilloscope handy, I have however seen the results of water
leaking into a cylinder. That plug will be clean as will the piston top.

I'll gladly buy the beer but my question was also how much is too much as I
expect every engine has some build up especially if they run a bit rich.

See you in August.

JVV