Re: [TR] Decarbonization

To: "Cosmo Kramer" <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Decarbonization
From: "Michael Marr" <mmarr@notwires.com>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 10:13:01 -0500
Sorry abou the late reply, too - I was on vacation.  Seems to me that, back
in the day, there was a product available in the UK called RedEX, a petrol
additive.  We used to pour some in the spark plug holes and then fire up the
engine, to, supposedly, remove carbon.  Don't know if it worked but it sure
made a lot of impressive smoke!  I don't know if it is still made, because I
haven't lived in the UK since 1973.  Also, as I said, it probably didn't
really work but everybody swore that it did...