RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC
From: Derek Harling <dereklola@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 12:26:46 -0700 (PDT)
I don't disagree with the points that Rick makes BUT the
big difference at Road America is that if you are more than
a few rows back you can't see the start flag position
because of the brow of the hill. Add that to the natural
tendency to accelerate at close quarters in any rolling
start and it's almost impossible to avoid some degree of
"Ooops". This just happened to be a big one. A really big
one.

Derek