FW: RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 18:19:52 -0400
oops!  i forgot to remove the trailer!
sorry gang!
chuck.

cfchrist@earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.

> uh-oh!  my bad!
> apoligies to those i may have offended by my generalism!
> my experience was with the HMSA run event at summit point.
> but is the car really that odd? LOL!
> i must admit the camaro that passed me on the grass really suprised me!
i'm just not acustomed to that kind of driving in vintage events.   i do
try to run my race as carefully as possible knowing i'm "the slow car" out
there.    but at summit point that was a bit "hectic" !   similar cars at
sebring is rather manageable for me.   (try as hard as i may , they all
pass me like i'm backing up! LOL!)

> chuck
> "that darn saab"
> 1960 93F  #251
> just wait!  (insert mad scientist laugh here!)  we're building a '66 2
sroke saab 96 for vintage as i write!  (something i might be able to keep
up with?  LOL!)
> an interesting side bar is over the last 6 months i have been contacted
by 4 difrent individuals who are contemplating either saab or DKW powered
sports racers!   i'm rather suprised !