RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC

To: "Rick Yocum" <rickyocum@earthlink.net>,
Subject: RE: Demolition Derby at the BRIC
From: "cfchrist@earthlink.net" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 16:27:14 -0400
then i guess the guy in the black camaro who passed me on the right (i was
on the right hand side of the parade lap!) in the grass from 2 cars behind
me at the start of the sunday race at the jefferson 500 was a bit too
enthusiastic?
to say the very least i was not amused!
could we be looking at problems with the way the entrants are being chosen
, instructed or diciplined in the brian redman series?
i was rather "freaked out" running 2 , 1 hour enduros with trans am cars,
the "E" jags and other rather quick cars in my trusty saab and yet i
managed to point evryone by and keep myself out of harm's way.
it's a similar mix of fast cars i ran with back in march at sebring but at
summit point the course is much narrower and quite a bit shorter in length.

could this be an interesting beginning of reviewing the run groups or
entrants being offered with brian's races?

chuck
"that darn saab"
1960 93F #251

<Craig245@cox.net>; <vintage-race@autox.team.net>