RE: Zen and the Art of TR6 Maintenance

To: "'James Franks'" <jimmble@adelphia.net>,
Subject: RE: Zen and the Art of TR6 Maintenance
From: "R. Ashford Little II" <ralittle2@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 14:09:38 -0400
James wrote:

BTW has anyone heard whether Chrysler is gonna build the Razor concept
car? It's supposed to be a 2.4L  4 cyl turbo sporting 250 HP for about
$16K. Real spartan 2 seat interior with recaro seats, 4 pt. belts, NO
radio!  6-speed tranny and rear wheel drive. Not a convert, as I recall,
but....me want, ME WANT! Here's where I saw it:

I've heard production of the Razor coupe has yet to be decided.  If it
reaches production then I would count on the engine to be a little less
potent - it always seems to work out that way.

R. Ashford Little II
www.geocities.com/ralittle2