Re: Zen and the Art of TR6 Maintenance

To: Nick Gemas <gln@worldpath.net>
Subject: Re: Zen and the Art of TR6 Maintenance
From: Shawn Loseke <shawn@swo.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 20:58:19 -0700
Nick is right, It doesn't take much modification to start dispatching
Miata's. In fact, all it took for me was some K&N filters. A twin sports
system on the stock exhaust manifold and some lower profile tires.
Unfortunately, it doesn't take much for the Miata's to even the stakes
again.
 I don't bother with Miata's anymore though. Last night I gave an Audi
TT owner a right good flogging. At the next opportunity the Audi TT
owner gave me a big thumbs up and a big smile. He must have been another
true car guy.

Shawn Loseke
1972 TR6
Fort Collins, CO