Re: Ignition Problems

To: StuBeatty@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ignition Problems
From: "Walter Fogle" <lbc4me@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:28:23 +0000
Stuart:

I recently purchased a rebuilt distributor, replacing my old, wobbly unit.
I had my engine rebuilt last fall and experienced timing problems from the
git-go; backfires and all.  With the new distributor things have been just
fine.  I'm still running a point/condensor system.

It was impossible to set the timing and have it remain set with the old
distributor.  FWIW!

Good luck,
Walt Fogle
'69 TR6, Woodinville, WA