Re: Ignition Problems

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ignition Problems
From: "bernd imdahl" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:59:50 -0400
just my two cent's worth, I had the same problem with the unit I bought,
after installing the petronix into my TR6 the car was missing worse than
Cheanny is.
I called the company and was told that their product was good and my
installation technique was wrong, in other words it's your fault and stop
bothering us,  even a retired idiot like myself doesn't require supervision
to install the pentronix, I have the unit collecting dust in the garage, and
guess what my TR6 is running great with points and condensor.
Bernie
74  TR6
CF20268UO
Chesapeake, Virginia