Re: Ignition Problems

To: bernd.vabeach@erols.com
Subject: Re: Ignition Problems
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:19:48 -0400
Is there any performance enhancementwhen using a good Pertronix over a
good distributor with new points and condenser?  I've run mine many miles
on one set of points and condenser and would be reluctant to go with the
Pertronix based on what I've read over the last couple of years.  I carry
another distributor in the trunk with fresh points and condenser.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
Secretary, "Cape Cod British Car Club"
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/
1973 TR6 driver, 1971 TR6 project
1989 Mustang GT someday morphing into a Factory Five '65 Roadster