Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: kf4gah@verizon.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: SOThornton@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 09:09:39 EST
Hello List-

I do not want to start another round of debate about this issue. However, I
think there are ads for businesses that are objectionable and there are some
that are not. Ted's ad is fine.

If he were advertising his gear reduction starters or bushing kits I would
agree. He is not doing that. He is offering a Christmas gift idea that is novel
and within our interest. Not only do I not object, I bought two. One as a gift
and one for me!

There are a few vendors that are very dedicated to our cars and the people
they serve. Ted is one of them. If you do not know him, you should make the
effort.

Please reconsider your note to the list.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

In a message dated 12/21/2003 6:27:08 AM Central Standard Time,