Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: "triumph" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "RICHARD A HENDRICKSON" <kf4gah@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:11:26 -0500
Tom i agree with what you are saying  I for one would love to here about new
products from list members but people have been banned for what ted did
Everyone should be held to the same standerd and not what someone thinks is
ok. If the rules say you can't do this here than it should apply to all
vendors. thanks for letting me pt my 2cents in