RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 14:18:25 -0800 (PST)
List---I'm in the camp of those who found nothing wrong with Ted's
suggestion for buying Kas' book as a Christmas gift. We know that it can
be purchased from many different sources, including the 6pack club.

...But I don't make the rules as to what's acceptable to post on this
list. If I did make the rules, I would limit the amount of times that a
vendor could use the list, such as for new products, as suggested by
some others on this list. What I would NOT put up with would be those
who use this list to vent, by repeatingly calling its members who don't
agree with him as "idiots", and critique their every sentence as would a
teacher, and every one else his personal pupils.

Some have said "you can't tell what is in the hearts of others thru the
language of e-mails". I think you can, when emphases are made thru
overuse of capital letters, exclamation marks, and other less obvious
ways. This shouts to me that what I say is more important, so you'd
better listen up!

Ted Schumacher exhibits none of these signs of arrogance. In fact, I
would like him to share more of his wealth of information regarding the
Triumph.

Dick Taylor