Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: "RICHARD A HENDRICKSON" <kf4gah@verizon.net>,
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 10:59:09 -0500
Does anyone on the list really mind that Ted offered this Christmas gift
suggestion? Does this really offend people? It's not like he's trying to hawk
steak knives to a group of British car enthusiasts.  Maybe this sort of thing
is "prohibited", but I don't recall acknowledging any such conditions when I
signed on to the lists, but perhaps it's "tribal" knowledge that's passed on
without a known origin.  I don't mean to prompt a heated debate, but I just
don't see anything wrong with someone offering something that may be of
specific interest to our list of members?

Bob Fabie