Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas

To: "Don Malling" <dmallin@attglobal.net>, "6-Pack"
Subject: Re: Kas Kastner's NEW competition book for Christmas
From: "Robert Fabie" <bfabie@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:41:18 -0500
I think Don's idea of having all "commercial" e-mails listed as such on the
subject line is a perfect solution. List members can elect to filter them out
automatically and thus never see them, or simply delete them - like we do with
so many other list e-mails with subjects that don't interest us. I would love
to receive special savings offers from TRF, MOSS, BPNW or independents who want
my business and are willing to offer special "list" prices. No harm to anyone.
Everyone wins.

Bob Fabie