Re: overheating issue

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: overheating issue
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 19:02:22 -0500
I thought there was a thread some time back about the distributor retard
causing overheating at idle. Even when new, my TR250 would always
overheat at idle in traffic, and taking it off idle cooled it off. I had
always assumed it was speeding up the fan that did it, but to be honest
it always seemed to cool it off a little too quickly and I kinda
wondered about it. After reading that thread some time back, I assumed
that taking it off idle stopped the vacuum retard, and that's what
cooled it off.

Don Malling