Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question

To: Lindsay Wilson <lwilson1@ford.com>
Subject: Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 14:48:24 -0700
Lindsay Wilson wrote:

> YES, that's right Josh, Ford will soon introduce the EXCURSION.

I still think "Excess" is a more appropriate name. :-)

> 10 inches longer than a Suburban.  :)
> 6.8 liter Triton V-10 standard, 7.3 liter Powerstroke Turbo Diesel optional.

Ye haw! I guess I can just tow my whole house to Topeka next year then...

> As for those who are, ahem, height challenge (note the PC),

Lindsay, that would be vertically challenged...

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/