Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question
From: Alan Dahl <adahl@eskimo.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 10:56:56 -0800
Geeze, all these people who complain that they can't get everything they
need for a week in Kansas in a Grand Cherokee! I got everything I needed
including my race wheels and tires, 2 suitcases, an air compressor, a wash
bucket, tools and who knows how much other stuff, in a *Miata* for crying
out loud!

Some people just don't know how to pack! :-)

- Alan Dahl

P.S. Might break down and tow this year but if I do it will be with a
"baby" Cherokee. Just can't justify driving one of those moving mountains
that gets 8 mpg and scares the bejesus out of us Miata drivers everytime
they try to change lanes on top of us.
  ___   ____     Alan Dahl                    | home: adahl@eskimo.com
 /_ /   /  /     Federal Way, WA, USA         | work: alan.dahl@attws.com