Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question

To: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Subject: Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question
From: Joshua Hadler <jhadler@rmi.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 13:25:22 -0700
Mike Bultemeier wrote:

> My good friend and I were joking one day about her husbands new Ford
> Expedition. My comment was that the Ford slogan for the Exedition should
> be "Ford Expedition, when only huge will do".

Nope, that's reserved for the Suburban. Yeah, the Expedition is a hefty
thing, but when it comes to just downright BIG, Chevy wins hands down.

But I hear that Ford is planning on releasing an even bigger 'SUV'.
Following along the lines of the existing product line, the "Explorer"
and the "Expedition", their new mammoth creation will be named the
"Excess". :-)

-Josh2

--
Joshua Hadler    '74 914 2.0 CSP/Bi - Hooligan Racing #29 - CONIVOR
                 '87 Quantum Syncro - aka stealth quattro

jhadler@rmi.net
http://rainbow.rmi.net/~jhadler/