Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA
From: SOLOMIATA@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 10:41:54 EDT
...and massive tires/wheels, and programmable fuel injection, and intake
manifold, and exhaust header, and LSD, and replace those heavy seats, and
headshave/gasket match, and underdrive pulleys, and update to better
tranny/rearend ratio's...............Guess I spent thousands of dollars too
much on my SP car,  I could have just bought springs and a rear swaybar.
-Randy

<< The chief difference between Stock and SP is the ability to change the
 springs (and swaybars on both ends of the car) >>