Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA

To: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 10:25:13 -0500
Now this is really getting wierd. The last couple weeks we have experienced
some very bizzare happenings on Team.Net. Katie Kelly agreed with me 3 times
in
one week. Chuck Davis added my home E-Mail to his instant messaging recently.
And now Jason Bowles is agreeing with the "Cave Dweller", "Ole Linnhoff"!!!!!!

If you see a couple dozen CP guys buy Neons and start running
You will know the end is here!!!!!!!!

Mike(Watching the heavens for the sign) B. TLS#1

Jason Bowles wrote