Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA

To: Pete Gallo <PeteG@ij.net>
Subject: Re: Neon ACR and the SCCA
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 15:02:26 -0400
Pete Gallo wrote:

> sorry for the confusion, it's seems to me I hear the arguments all the time
> locally too, which drives me up the wall, I didn't realize many of the folks
> posting are familiar with nationals. I'm not since I haven't attended.

Hi Pete,

That's OK. Everybody should go at least once. It is quite an experience.

But yes, locally a lot of people make too much of the car and not enough
of the driver. Hell, I almost got TTOD once in a New York Region
autocross in my CS 944. If it hadn't been for that one Formula Ford...

Paul Foster