Re: Another Question!

To: mitchell@tdi.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Question!
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:07:47 GMT
Mitchell,

Well If I'm thinking about anything I know it wasn't a fast run, For me
personaly if I blank my mind and just get into the "Zone" it is very
peaceful and the times that I want come, The experence is very relaxing. It
works for me because I am a Jerky driver naturally and by just relaxing and
zoning It feels like I'm driving around my neiborhood..  and I can be smooth
and drive at my 9/10ths (Thanks Mark), my natural line is very close to the
proper line, It took me a lot of pratice to learn NOT to try so darn hard

Jeff Lloyd