Re: Another Question!

To: "mitchell" <mitchell@tdi.net>, "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Question!
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:48:55 -0700
Gee, Randy got to post twice on this one.  ;]

>"What do you *think* about when on course?"

>Do you focus on:
>(a) the course:  anticipating upcoming sections, evaluating options,

This is ALL I *think* about.  The rest is happening underneath me (it is
"the present", which is gone before one can think much about it), so I'm
thinking about what's coming.

When I get better at "look ahead" (I'm making progress), then even that will
become the present before I know it.  Then maybe I can start looking at some
gauges . . ..

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, California, USA

1986 Ford Mustang SVO 1C - 180,000 Miles
Street Restored, now prepping for CP Autox

1972 Ford Pinto Sedan 3J - Original Owner/Restored
At the San Diego Automotive Museum through 01/00