RE: Revised STU Proposed Rules - Plan of attack

To: "'dg50@daimlerchrysler.com'" <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>
Subject: RE: Revised STU Proposed Rules - Plan of attack
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:29:30 -0600
I think it should follow how the rules for Rotors are now. Isn't it to
multiply the displacement by 2.

I really like how the rules you have done are reading. My only regret is I
got tired of racing the Neon and built a 2 seat 3 liter turbo Datsun
Roadster. Now if you let in 3 seat cars, I'll build a 1965 Datsun Roadster
to race in STU.

Don Miller TLS #8
68 Datsun Roadster