RE: Change of Tech Inspection

To: "'Larry R. Metz'" <lrmetz@home.com>, Team Net <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Change of Tech Inspection
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:22:47 -0400
Can you spell insurance? I personally appreciate a good tech inspection of
my car at each event. Another set of eyes covering the important safety
items is always worthwhile. I have been to several events where tech for the
regular folks was very casual. I did not appreciate it. If their approach to
safety is lax in this area what about others?

Regard,
Alan