Re: Change of Tech Inspection

To: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Subject: Re: Change of Tech Inspection
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 21:34:51 -0500
Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com wrote:

> I see a legitimate compromise.  Develop a set of guidelines for a 'seasoned
> veteran'.  Distribute those guidelines and have people apply for annual tech
> stickers in the off-season.  I bet each Region has at lest 25% of the cars
>that
> fit into that category.  It isn't a total solution but it may lighten the
>load.

Minnesota Autosports Club allows drivers who have pre-registered for the
season, who tend to be the more seasoned regulars, to get an annual tech
at the start of the season.  Makes sense to me, alhough the occasional
spot check wouldn't hurt.
--
Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese