Re: Semi-Trailing Arm Next Ralph Nader No No???

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Semi-Trailing Arm Next Ralph Nader No No???
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:04:14 GMT
Hello all,

As president of
"people for the ethical treatment of semi trailing arms"

I just want to introduce my $.02

shocks did make all the difference in the world on my e36-7 AKA Z3
the propensity to lift both inside wheels has gone away, since the
installation of said shocks,

as Mark S can tell you The bugger was one oversteering handful before
shocks.

and getting her up on 2 wheels was not a difficult feat, Install stiffer
shocks and she doesn't drop down to the bump stops.

and my fear has gone away, (stock shocks had almost NO bump dampening, and
lotsa rebound)

Jeff Lloyd