Re: DC gets tired of SCCA

To: jhadler@rmi.net, eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: DC gets tired of SCCA
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:11:11 GMT
you wrote:

        O.B. autox content. Where can SSB or SSC cars compete in autocross
nowadays? Not stock, they've got to go either to SP or ST. And that just
plain sucks. We all knew that an SSB Miata would not be the best car for
B-Stock, but How about an SSB Integra with a Type R suspension? Or that Ford
Escort with GOBS of goodies thrown into it. It ain't stock anymore...

well they can't compete in stock, but they are allowed specifically in our
rule book to run in the equalivant stock class

eg. ssb=BS

Jeff