Re: Pick the winners?

To: Scotty *BOB* White <we2fat4asp@seanet.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:29:24 -0400
Listen Team.netters! I'm not getting wound up and making a big deal of
Sports Car and NAP picking the winners. I just don't like it when they
make the picks without knowing all the facts.  I know it's just for fun,
and I guess I am outnumbered on this one. So I am sorry if I caused any
grief in team.net land. And this the last thing I have to say on the
subject, I'm out!!!!!!!