Re: Pick the winners?

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Jim Ochi <jochi@ricochet.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 01:53:10 -0700
From: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>

>I just don't like it when they make the picks without knowing all the facts.

Something to consider - unlike team.net, paper & ink publications need
articles submitted some amount of time in advance so they can go through
the edit/paste-up/proof/print/mail cycle.  So, if they waited until all the
entries were available to write the article, we'd probably get to see their
picks in the  November or December issues.  I don't know about you, but
that kind of takes away a lot of the fun for me...

Jim Ochi
jochi@ricochet.net