Re: Pick the winners?

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 11:20:28 -0400
Adam Popp wrote:
> I just don't like it when they make the picks without knowing all the
> facts.

Okay, next year, how about you write an article for Pylon or SportsCar
picking the winners, and submit it by their publishing deadline for
the September issue.

Just like we always advise people to try writing a new rule rather than
simply criticising and existing one...  Once you try, you'll understand
how hard it is.

Mark

P.S.  Please don't quote entire messages.  There's no need to resend 8K
worth of text that we've already seen...  Just quote the part to which
you are replying, as I've done above.