Re: Pick the winners?

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>, "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>,
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: "Arie Villasol" <avillasol@primo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 12:52:29 -0700
Popp, Adam wrote:

> I just would like to see less mistakes in next year's pick the winners
> if that is possible. If it seemed like I was making a big deal about
> this pick the winner thing, then I am sorry and I'm out!

I hate to be redundant, but so many people have been saying the same thing
about these Picks!

You can wish for less mistakes all you want. Unfortunately, there will
always be mistakes due to all of the factors (deadlines and driver musical
chairs) involved in getting articles published for all of US to enjoy and be
humored by the time Nationals rolls around.

I suggest you enjoy the North American Pylon & SportsCar picks for what they
are, which is good, fun reading (for me at least). And if you or your
favorite driver didn't get picked this year, just save it for Topeka, where
you can show everyone who to pick next year.

Sorry for the SPAM. Next thread please.

-Arie "just happy to be goin' to the Show" Villasol