RE: Pick the winners?

To: "'Arie Villasol'" <avillasol@primo.com>, Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>,
Subject: RE: Pick the winners?
From: Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:47:29 -0500
I suggest you enjoy the North American Pylon & SportsCar picks for what
they
are, which is good, fun reading (for me at least). And if you or your
favorite driver didn't get picked this year, just save it for Topeka, where
you can show everyone who to pick next year.

-Arie "just happy to be goin' to the Show" Villasol

[Phil Osborne]
Yep, great suggestion.  Let Danny Popp walk across the stage and receive
his "SportsCar Was Wrong"  tee shirt...Will that make you happy Adam?  I
will be pulling for him of course since I remember him as a youg 16 year
old getting his butt whomped by his dad in Cincinnatti at the Sharonville
Ford plant.  In fact, it's the same Corvette!

Phil O.