Re: Pick the winners?

To: kiirenza@erols.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:42:31 EDT
The point is not about the car or cars and where they were made! Its about
the idea of a US National champion. The point I was trying to make is that
there are some real inconsistant rules as far as cars and the drivers go! I
did not meen to offend anyone. I was just trying to make a point. I wasn't
saying that you should have to be a citizen of the U.S to belong to SCCA. I
do think that you should be required to hold
a valid drivers permit in one of the 50 states. Maybe my flag waveing
"Nationalism"
has got in the way again? I'm too tired to try to explain further. Maybe
tommorrow.

Mike B. TLS#1