Re: non-stock M3 LTW...?

To: rex@marimba.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non-stock M3 LTW...?
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 16:38:47 EDT
In a message dated 8/23/99 1:24:53 PM Central Daylight Time, rex@marimba.com
writes:

<<
 >The problem with putting these cars in Stock are that they had special
 >competition suspension options that are Street Prepared oriented;
adjustable
 >front camber plates, special brake discs, Grupe N adjustable suspension.

 I don't believe this is true.  They had stock 1995 M3 suspension except for
 the springs, which were the European coupe springs.  No adjustable front
 camber, stock '95 M3 brake rotors not the Euro floating rotors. >>

It is true, if you review the 1995 BMW M3 sales brochure those items are
listed as *special order options* for the *LTW M3 only*.  I agree with your
comments regarding the other features similarity to the ACR Neon.  I only
listed those as LTW M3 info for the less informed.

M Sipe