Re: non-stock M3 LTW...?

To: Justin Hughes <ka1ult@channel1.com>
Subject: Re: non-stock M3 LTW...?
From: washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:25:19 -0500
Justin Hughes wrote:

.... Relatively
> speaking, the basic grocery getter Neon gets an even more extensive makeover
> to turn it into the class dominating performer it is than the M3,...

Huh?  I must have read a different post than you did.

Camber plates
special brake disks
Grupe N package (whatever that is)
Baffled oil pan
Dual oil pick up's
Sub-frame bracing!!
Aluminum doors
Stiffer springs
1" lower ride height
Lower gearing
Dyno'd engine
some are options, but all added to what is already an M3

and your suggesting that the ACR got a more extensive makeover? =8-o
Why do you compare an M3 LTW to an M3, but compare an ACR to a base
model Neon?

No offense to you, and I'm not "knee-jerk" reacting with a defense
because I own a Neon. I don't really agree with one side or another in
this discussion and I'm not certain I even know exactly what the
discussion is about really, but saying the list above falls short of
what comes with an ACR seems a bit silly.

Patrick Washburn <washburn@dwave.net>
Wausau, WI     Land of Cheese
95 DS Neon
Moooooooooo.